HIEU 201 Chapter 9 Quiz Liberty University | Complete Answers
HIEU 201 Chapter 9 Quiz Liberty University
The below shown questions is just one version sample.
Download the solution .PDF document for the complete many different version solutions and get A grade.
1. Which of the following contributed to tensions between the Eastern and Roman churches during the Middle Ages?
2. The Byzantine emperor Justinian's most lasting achievement was the
3. Muslims regard Mohammad as
4. ________ means both an internal striving by the individual for moral self-improvement and a collective military struggle to defend Islam against its enemies
5. Christians and Jews who lived in Islamic lands
6. In the eighth and ninth centuries, under the Abbasid caliphs, Muslim civilization
7. Cassiodorus (c. 490-575) was
8. Irish and English monasteries
9. The Franks became the dominant people in Western Europe, in part because
10. The Carolingian Renaissance
11. Feudalism provided some order and security in medieval society by
12. Vassals pledged loyalty to lord and, in return for service, were granted a
13. Byzantine emperors were
14. During the eighth century, the Muslim's threat to Constantinople
15. The Five Pillars of Islamic faith include all of the following EXCEPT
16. Pope Gregory I
17. The creation of an empire by Charlemagne
18. According to the widely held views in the Middle Ages, women
19. Medieval serfs
20. During the Early Middle Ages, Byzantine civilization was